Saturday 22 March 2014

I have seen and I saw.




I have seen such things in life and now I am fed up,
And I always feel that now I must give up

I have seen a mother dying falling from local train,
Leaving behind her teenage daughter in pain,

I have seen a girl dying after acid attack,
Who struggled but couldn’t survive from that attack

I have seen a little girl, who was sacked by school at last,
Just because her mother was a bar dancer in the past

I saw an infant, who died from hunger,
As his parents couldn’t manage the business

I have seen a girl raped by own father or brother,
Still she drunk the pain and didn’t complain others

I learned the life of prostitutes,
They’re poor and helpless like mannequins

I have seen a mother and daughter bleeding,
As the safety tank went blasting

I saw a woman, who sacrificed her life for her mother,
Served her entire life and becomes a proud daughter

I saw a maid, who was beaten by her husband,
She cried a lot being separated from her children

I saw a newly married girl, abused by her husband
Lost him the next day in a train accident

I have seen a woman gangraped at an isolated place
But she fought the battle with them and won the case

I have seen another mom who died being crushed by a dumper
And her little girl could do nothing except witnessing her

I have also seen a young girl who hanged herself closing doors
As an anonymous boy harassed her on social networks

I’ve seen an English woman robbed by a thief,
She was slashed with blade & almost killed

I have also seen a mother selling her own daughters virginity
Luckily she was saved by a social worker timely

I have seen a boy getting married to a girl,
On the same day he raped and murdered the girl

I have seen a psycho, who cut her wife in three pieces,
Kept her fridge and became like a small innocent kitties

I have seen and I saw
Neither it is changed nor will stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment