Monday 23 June 2014

Silence...!



Shut your mouth up if you want to live in this country. After couple of arrests by current ruling party, people are feared to speak about the most powerful man of India. The country which has the largest democracy in the entire world elects their own leader and if anyone speaks against him, immediate action is taken. We can easily see how our right of ‘right to speak’ is being seized.

Why cannot we speak? Why do we scare? Why people were not afraid of this thing when the opposition was ruling and their vulgar images were distributed on different social networks? Is it because of that government was soft with the common man? Having a woman president of their party, she was abused, she was blamed and she was commented inappropriately. This shows how the thinking of men in India is and the reason behind their worse imagination about women in society. Still no action was taken. We’ve live example of Smt Mamta Bannerjee when a painter painted her toon image in local news papers, he was immediately arrested. Lots of controversies were created and again the issue stopped at the junction of ‘right to speak’

After the current govt is formed, within a week two youngsters were arrested for allegedly posting some pictures about their Prime Minister. After the historical Mumbai fare hike, when I was sharing the ‘Achche Din’ memes, I was warned by several people not to share either on WhatsApp or Facebook. I would get arrested. But my question is short and simple…. Why? When images opposition parties went viral on social network, where was your fear? Wasn’t that a crime? I have faced several conditions in my because of the current PM which I’ve already described in one of my previous blog heads ‘My experience with truth - II. I’ve recently shifted into a new home in Virar and I know how it is tough to survive in Mumbai. The recent price hike has made me to think more about my future. How can I push my feelings? I’ve right to speak & I’ll speak whatever I want. I belong to one of India’s most developed model Gujarat where in my hometown; I’ve never seen good roads near my home since my birth. The roads are so worse that one cannot walk. But who can say this thing. Everyone has to remain silent because they’re scared because of the govt, because of local police.

If you want to live in a country like India, either you have to fight with situation & die or you have to watch the show being an impotent till your last breath.








No comments:

Post a Comment