Friday 4 July 2014

God opens many doors when one is closed...

Life without friends is hell. When I went to platform no 2 of Bhayandar station today, I hesitated going there because I no longer belong to the area now. I went to catch the 8:04 Churchgate bound fast local as it had been my favorite local more than a year. I thought the people out there would not support me. But nothing was happened like that. I do not even know the names of most of the people there but we have been very good friends all through the year. When they all see me, they went too happy seeing me back and started asking me whether I was coming everyday in that local.

All of them were meeting me and expressing their feeling. As I have always made fun of things and made everyone smile there, they were all happy seeing me back. Even the person who stands on a door till Malad was too happy seeing me back. He used to call me “Aaj ki taaja khabar” because of my companion Mumbai Mirror. That Gujarati uncle who boards local when it is running and catches a window seat, offered me his seat today and forced me to sit on a window seat after cleaning the rain water fallen in yards of Bhayander by his bare hands. The most beautiful gift of my life is Kamal. He’s a greatest of the great guy. Simple, honest and humble who shares all things with us, I still remember once I hugged him on a fly over when he was talking with his friends (Because Elsa calls me Olaf and I like warm hugs). While he saw me today morning, he said, “Arre Chintan. If I had known that you were coming, I’d have brought a coconut today for rituals and would have distributed sweets.”

They all have now requested me to come in their local and taken my private number. If I won’t go there from Monday, they’ll start calling me. Mumbai has been so helpful every time whenever I needed. I was feeling lonely and finding tough to reach Churchgate early morning but these guys have made this very simple. I can smile now. They have made me so happy today, I cannot forget this day. I am loved and that’s all I want. Some things bring tears in the eyes…. Tears of joy…. Only Mumbai can give.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment