Tuesday 14 October 2014

I love Demi. She makes me strong.

I have completed my 2 years in Mumbai. The place is not so far from home so it has been a great journey. Many Gujarati people living around here and by the help of a relative, I have got 1 BHK rented home in Virar, even closer to my hometown. People have helped me here from all the corners. Whenever I was about to fall, someone came and picked me up but never let me go down. I have been suffering from sinus problem which is found very common amongst the citizens of Mumbai. So I would not like sing a song for it.

Couple walking in Mumbai rains. But a single like me, suffers a lot.

This year was quite important for me as I have got confirmation in my job, moved to a new home leaving Bhayandar, and got many new friends in Virar local. But this city always teaches me to stay always strong, no matter in which situation I am. I never try to cry but some people bring tears in eyes. But they don’t make me weak. I always think why god sends me people like those and I always trust them blindly. They always cheat once their work is done. My morning local friend Kamal has announced as soon as I am agreed with any girl for marriage, he is gonna distribute sweets in morning local. But I am too scared after I was cheated once. Everything has a time, even I will get one soon. Ever since I’ve thought about my marriage, I’ve always thought about ‘love marriage’. It has been one of my dreams. I know dreams are fulfilled and I will get the girl of my choice one day because it is a matter of time, a perfect time.

I am very thankful to my several people who have been like my parents. Mr & Mrs Dalvi, Mr & Mrs Rane, my aunt, her daughter Deepali, Mrs Asha and her beautiful little daughter Sanjida etc. They have come in my life like a miracle. I hope this journey continues well with my sneezes and I am always stuck with my routine activities. 

Above all, Demi makes me strong with her lovely voice, with her meaningful songs those touch my heart. Oh!! What a wonderful gift I have got as Demi. She has made me a proud Lovatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment