Wednesday 29 October 2014

An apology to a sacred soul

Dear sacred soul,

                Its gonna be 2 years ever since you have left this cruel earth and you might have regained powers to live in whichever form you are but I hope you are listening to me. Nothing is changed. I have only three words to say to you. Every 29th, I spend my entire day remembering you but I don’t know it is co incident or what but on the same day I get one bad news. Take today for example. 12 years old has been raped and dumped in garbage bin. The people marched towards the police station and the rapist also joined them (as if he is completely innocent). Thanks to an investigator who remained mysterious man, found pieces of clothes on girl’s body those led them to a tailor’s shop. Tailor has raped the girl and dumped her in a garbage bin.

                The future CM of Maha has many criminal records. 74 candidates out of 122 have committed major crimes in their past who have won seats in BJP. Do you think the crime rate is going to fall down? Then why do I keep myself worried? People want these kinds of people, they love them, and then why should I interfere them? I am sorry to say but I cannot stay with the promise I have made to you. I am living alone here and there is no one taking care of me. My parents never listen to my health problem. Last night I was bleeding again. It happens every single day without fail and it pains a lot more than I expect. Moreover, I fall ill on 28th of every month. I don’t know why but I think that that this nature doesn’t want me to continue with my promise.

                It’s hard for me to say no but I have found few heartless people in the recent past who have made me to believe that there is nothing like trust. So I cannot trust on anyone again. I want to be moved on. I hope you will forgive me. I will always remember for you and pray for you.

I am sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment