Friday 28 November 2014

Identifying the correct person



Identifying the correct person is the toughest thing in the current times. Staying Strong 365 a day is quite amazing book by Demi. As I said last day that she has learnt so many things in very small age. One of the most important things she tells about a person to be identified correctly. We live in quite a big city and so we meet different people every day. Some of them become close to us. We make them friends considering them good human beings.

But how can we judge a person by his outer look? A person whom we trust seeing his one side, can be the most dangerous at the other side. For example, I am against the domestic violence and I hate those who do such kind of things. I meet someone in a local, office or anywhere else and he looks very good at first sight. Mumbai is the place where people never ask about personal lives because Mumbaikars are already busy in their own lives. But people come too close even without knowing more about themselves. Who knows the man I know who looks quite gentle but, may be at home he is abusing his wife and children. In a recent past, I have been reading many cases of rape filed by victims. In all those cases, victims have met the accused by social network or mutual friends. They got in a relationship and had sexual intercourse after men promised them of marriage. Sooner or later they got suspicious about them and found the accused were already married and having children. This is case of cheating and I believe there shouldn’t be a case of rape.

I do not support anyone here, including those victim women because they were short of basic awareness which a common woman must have. Being a well educated woman, she shouldn’t have involved in such activity (that accepts pre marital sex but later files a rape case against accused). Obviously Taali kabhi ek haath se bajti hi nahi. The reason why I have even decreased my friend list because I believe, some people will definitely dump me. Who knows? The thing is not only about women but also for men. It has been too easy for someone to trap a person by ‘sweet talks’ and social networks playing vital roles in such cases or if I am not wrong, I can say it is acting like Ghee in fire.

Instead of trusting anyone blindly, firstly be completely informed about the person for whom you’re getting too serious. By Staying Strong, this is the biggest and the most important thing I have learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment