Tuesday 11 November 2014

Its all about a 'Law of Attraction'



What makes a person so attractive?

I have been following bollywood actors and cricketers for many years but what makes them so attractive? People love them immensely knowing all facts like their affairs, controversies and social lives. But finally they are always loved. I have started following Ajay Devgn since his very first movie Phool Aur Kaante. Then I grew up and started liking cricketers. Soon I grew up more and started liking Preity Zinta. Now she has been in so many controversies while Ajay Devgn has become a reputed hero of bollywood. Apart from my craze for these people, I never wished I should meet them. I saw Preity in Wankhede during IPL. She is a living doll. Now I am fully grown up. The people I love are increasing day by day. Ben Stiller (Night in the museum star), Tom Hanks (Cast Away fame), Hugh Jackman (The Volverine), Raquel Pomplun (Paymate 2013) and the girl who makes me a complete Lovatic, Demi Lovato.

Paul Walker (1973-2013)
Yesterday I was watching the movie Fast 5 which casts well known faces like Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Rock Johnson. And then I started thinking about Paul Walker who passed away in a horrible car accident last year leaving a loving little daughter behind. I just kept seeing him, couldn’t take my eyes away from his face. Was he looked handsome? Not that much I thought. Had he got 6 packs like Hrithik? I didn’t think so. But his personality was quite amazing. I looked at his face, he was charming, he always kept a light smile on his face, a light beard, he has no attitude, he was a gently delivering dialogues and he was quite attractive. Anyone can fall in love with him at first sight. I am so sad about his little daughter that she lost the most beautiful person around her. And this thing is reverberating in my mind…

What makes a person so attractive?

I am crazy for some people but there are only few I always wanna meet. Ajay Devgn who has cleanest image in Bollywood and I have been his follower for long time who also gave his views on rapes occurring in India, I want to meet him once in my life. Being a Lovatic, I know I won’t be able to meet my lovely princess Demi because she lives too far from me but the way she is inspiring me, I am so thankful to her. But I want to see Hugh Jackman, a mutant, once in my life. I know he is too even far from me but I feel myself so close to him. The Wolverine reminds me of Paul Walker. He is as simple as Paul had been. And for me it becomes a mystery again. And I don’t think so that I should follow Rhonda Bryne’s Secret because it has some limitation. Everything I needed to clear my complications in life, most of those solutions I have found in Demi Lovato’s book Staying Strong 365 Days a Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment