Sunday 8 March 2015

This women's day is dedicated to Demi


Women’s day is very important in my life. As last year I was immensely inspired by Mrs Muskaan, now I have known Demi Lovato very well. She has been the greatest strength of my life. From my loneliness to my health, she has solved most of my problems of life with her inspirational book Staying Strong 365 a day. So this day I am dedicating completely to her.

DEMI LOVATO
I moved to Mumbai in September 2013. Since then I was suffering from cold and flu. I went to many doctors but no one could cure this. I was tired; I met Dr Chetna from Ludhiana on social network. I am thankful that she tried her best to make me free from my problems but I could not. Then I found Dr Harshada here in Virar but I wasn’t satisfied with her treatment. Then suddenly I was reading Demi’s book. She has described everything in her book about her problems & diseases and how she managed to get out of it. It is truly inspiring. Then I realized that I have not got similar problems like her. I am not a drug addict, no one bullies me and no one can break my heart. I realized how life is most beautiful & our body is even more beautiful. During sneezing, I was also getting back ache many times and I thought to end my life too because I was completely tired of it. I hated my body for having such issues. Demi taught me to love my body. She says that we must be thankful to God for having this beautiful body and love it how the way it is.

When I went to leave my mother in a train today, I saw a man selling ear phones in 30 Rs. He was tall and handsome but he was blind. I realized how he was working hard even without eyes. Instead of begging, he is working. Similarly I find a man selling Aggarbatties early morning in local from Mumbai Central to Churchgate. These guys are truly inspiring and they melt my heart. Demi has also taught me how to respect each and every person living on earth, no matter who he is. A rich, a poor, a good one, a bad one, they are all similar. She says when you’re confronting a bad person, close your eyes and think how he must have been as a kid, and when you will open your eyes, you will see a different person in him. I know there are many things in life are too hard to implement when you fallow an inspirational book but remember that it is not impossible. Life is a gift and it is most beautiful. I am really thankful to Demi Lovato who has made me a true “Lovatic”. I wish she visits India & I will be able to meet her once. Today, I am living happily. When I am alone, she is always with me, when I am feeling not well, I remember her beautiful words, when I think that I am no more important for others, she reminds how important my life is… first for myself & secondly for others. I really love you Demi.

No comments:

Post a Comment