Friday 6 February 2015

"The one that got away"

I never knew about Katy’s movie ‘Part of Me’ but I have found it very touching and inspirational. This is a journey of her life from bottom to top, her struggle during her success, her love life and a broken heart. I really love Katy Perry (even more than Barrack Obama does). You can also see I have mentioned “अनुगच्छतु प्रवाह” in both my Facebook and Twitter profiles. It means that no matter how the condition is; you have to flow yourself with the time. Even I am planning to get it tattooed on my hands too. It is truly inspirational thing for me as I have been dumped by several people in the past and recent times. I often hear her albums ‘Teenage Dream, the complete confection’ and ‘PRISM’ along with Demi Lovato (I am a Lovatic first) and Selena Gomez.

While recording with Capitol Records, Katy was often compared with Ashley Simpson & Avril Lavigne. She is also seen annoyed once and throwing all things in a studio when people call her second Ashley or Avril. She just said, “I don’t want to be second Avril or Simpson. I just want to be the first Katy Perry. And look, today she has been a Katy Perry, a successful singer who is even ruling little kids. Have you seen that video of a little girl who stops crying listening to Katy Perry’s Dark Horse? That was too cute! I really respect Katy from the bottom of my heart and I really love this blonde very very much <3 Oh! I wish she could be my Valentine this year! The most important part of her life I saw when she was in Brazil and about to perform on her stage where she was facing the largest crowd ever during her tour. She was going through a heart break. She was crying backstage and people were anxiously waiting Katy to come on stage. They were roaring Katy…Katy…Katy …. But Katy was in pool of tears and so the tour members were too worried whether Katy would make it possible or not? At the last moment, she prepares herself and goes to the stage and performs tremendously!


She becomes a successful singer even with a broken heart. The reason behind her broke was too even strangest. Her husband wanted a baby and wanted to settle down with Katy. But Katy wanted to live her life; she wanted to be the Katy Perry. She says, “I am still a baby and babies can’t have babies.” This was truly inspirational. In the path of success, she even sacrificed her love of her life! Who can ever do it and become such stronger every day? Her sister is everything to her. She has helped her in all situations; her staffs in the tours are really great guidance for her. Do you know what I really think about Katy Perry? I wish she will never ever get older and keep entertaining people all around the world for many many years with her beautiful songs, with her wonderful art and with the kindest heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment