Sunday 8 December 2013

Angels everywhere.



                It’s always great to see little girls around, playing and seeing them in a mischievous role make me happiest human being. Well I believed Jiya had it everything but what I saw something last day in a marriage ceremony, I was stunned. Well Piyu, daughter of my other sister lives in UAE, is just a year older than Jiyu but there is a huge different between them. While Jiya is a mischievous little kid, Priya is totally different from her. She is silent and innocent little kid who never speaks unnecessary nor cries for anything. I believe the major reason behind her silence is the love she could not get eventually while growing up. Parents were shifted UAE where they spent their toughest time getting no time from schedule of tight hours at the job place. She was brought up by baby sitters. Now she is 5 already and still behaves like a born baby. Like them, she is the most innocent.

                As she lives in Dubai, it’s hard to spend little time with her. When I was in Surat, I spent good time with her and then we knew each other very well. I still remember when we were going to leave them on Mumbai International Airport; we rested at the Delhi Darbar Hotel on Western Express Highway before reaching airport. The hotel premises have good stuff for kids. Games, few rides and lots of food all around. As she was leaving with her mom, we could see the pain on her face. She got really silent as she knew that she would leave us within no time. On the entire WEH, she was staring at the huge buildings of Mumbai. As soon as she checked in, she came us to see at the passage where passengers and guests can meet at the last moment before departure. She was quite sad leaving us but didn’t expressing her sadness. Like a mature lady, she was acting in such a same way.

              
Jiya & Priya, fighting over a Tata Sky remote

 
It was not the only example of her innocence I saw. I cannot forget the incident took place last day. Both the girls were tired with marriage function in the evening when marriage was about to take place. There was huge crowd and lots of noise around. Meanwhile Jiya started crying for chocolate and her dad sent me to buy chocolates. She asked for two large chocolates and so I needed to buy four because Piyu was there too. Unfortunately I found only two chocolates and I thought I would distribute between them. Jiya was crying and didn’t accept one. I was worried for Piyu. She came to me and started roaming around me. I asked her if she needed a chocolate. She told me that she wanted it. Somehow I got her large dairy milk and gave her. After the marriage was over, she came to me for playing. She came to play with me for a while and brought some fake diamonds lying on stage. I saw her nature as she wasn’t speaking more words, keeping little smile around her face, not even expressing the stress she was feeling. She isn’t like Jiya who would run towards you and hug you, she won’t be mischievous too. Still you would love her company even for hours. You need to do nothing with her except enjoying her innocence, her expressions and her silent features that makes her a perfect little angel. I have never seen her crying till date. She has a very delicate body and when I touch her hands, I feel them like cotton. They are too soft and I even scare to touch her. Like Jiya, her hair isn’t curly as some of her hair covers her face that makes her look even cutest. Her eyes, smile and so many characters similar to her mom make her the most innocent girl. As now I am busy with my work, I expect to play with both little girls but I am not able to do so. I am already tired today still I went to play for some time with two little angels. Within a week both girls will fly away to their destinations and I will definitely miss them, especially Jiya’s mischievous acts and Piyu’s innocent characteristics… hoping that one day I will have one….just like Jiya or may be like Priya.

No comments:

Post a Comment