Friday 6 December 2013

A day full of kissing and hugging...



                It was my first ever leave in my office. I am preparing for brother’s pre marriage celebrations in Halar, Valsad. Today was a special day as I was meeting the princess of my life, Jiya Rathod, my little niece. As I told you before how she changed my life and inspired me to have a baby girl. Jiya too, loves me truly. It was noon when I reached her home. She was playing with Piyu, daughter of another sister who lives in Dubai. I saw her dad; my brother in law was decorating the coconut. He was very annoyed as last day I could not picked his phone up because I was running here and there in Fashion Street seeking girl’s stylish waist belt. Meanwhile Jiya came to daddy. She saw me but went playing again. I got nervous thinking why it happened when a girl even brought tears in eyes listening my name, didn’t even identify me??? She again came to me and stared me for a while. She couldn’t believe that I was there and she shouted. Her noise spread in the each corner of the house and her mother was asking what happened. She ran away from me and still she did not believe my presence. She ran towards me and hugged me finally. She sat in my lap, took my head in her arms and started kissing.
               
                My jijaji was sitting beside me and was relaxed about the thing that now he would not have to handle his daughter anymore. He was free from this responsibility now. Jiya has grown up now. She was using such words like “bachcha” and “beta” for me. The little girl has been matured who was crying a lot when I was residing in Delhi and she let the entire Arjun nagar of Safdarjung encl know that she was crying. Today, she was laughing and trying to control herself. But her happiness never ended until she slept tonight in dad’s lap. A year long wait was over today and I met my brother in law who taught me to laugh in life. With him I spent wonderful moments as he discussed about his new car, new moped bought for sister, about our Gurgaon site when I was serving and what Brindavan Maharaj is doing, driver Manoj, Manjeet and all other people.

                He is frank and tells me whatever he feels and that makes a perfect relationship between both of us and I love him a lot. He is a wonderful guy who has the cutest little daughter Jiya. Together they all make a perfect family which I desire to have in my life, a loving wife and a mischievous little angel. Tomorrow is a marriage day and I will definitely have Jiya with me. I wanna enjoy this time until next year when I will plan few days in Delhi. This day was awesome with lots of hugs and kisses. She fills my life with love and happiness. Her voice is still reverberating in my ear. I am still very excited for tomorrow. I am not worried about the world when she is with me and her father truly loves me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment