Wednesday 8 April 2015

"How you get the girl." ~ Swiftie

"I'd wait for worse or for better
I'd wait forever & ever
Broke your heart I'll put it back together
I'd wait forever & ever"

And that's how it works, 
that's how you get the girl, girl....

I think Swiftie has taken much interest in this song as I believe that this song is meant for her. I don't know how many times I have heard this song but whenever I listen to it, I feel that Swiftie has given more attention or dedication to this song than the other numbers of her album style. Have you ever lost a girl? Well, if yes, this song will help you recover the pain. This song will give you enough strength and you will gather courage to bring back your lost love. You can tell her that whatever was happened, it was your own mistake.

It's easy to say but hard to implement. In love, break up occurs because of misunderstandings & egos between two lovers. In many cases both people do not want to step aside, they are firm in their decision. They feel that they are 100% right in their decision (while actually they can be both wrong). If both people will think on this issue, they can easily come out from the situation if their love is true.You can hear this song often, you can share this song to the one who has gone away and you can show them that how much you have loved them and you will love them forever. Like she says in the other song "New Romantics" that the best people in life are free, the one you love is the best person and you shouldn't have lost them. Love means how much you respect, care & understand a person and if that person goes away, it means you're failed somewhere in your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment