Thursday 9 April 2015

Success is a thing of 'PATIENCE'

It was an era of Hrithik Roshan in late nineties and in 2K when he became a superstar and his debut movie KNPH created a world record by winning the most awards. While this side HR was writing his story of success, the other side, a star son, Abhishek Bachchan was struggling for a hit. I have been thinking for Abhishek for long time but I couldn't got time to write about him. I was in First Year of college and I went to one of the most reputed commerce classes of Valsad, KCC run by Shrikant Kanojia. As I've always followed him, he told our batch that one day, he will become even more successful than Hrithik Roshan. At the same time I loved Hrithik so much but I never felt positive about Abhishek B. But I realized what my sir was saying, could be turn right because many of his predictions proved to be right always. It was a year 2004 and now it's 2015. Seems like the star son is still struggling for the taste of success.

Refugee was quite appreciative but it couldn't do that much business as expected but tough role of Abhishek won him many hearts. Soon, numbers of flop movies started adding to his name as he might choose them wrongly. With Dhoom, everyone thought that it was the right time for him to come back but people loved John more as a villain than a flamboyant cop AB. Dhoom was a super hit followed by it's two sequels. Dhoom 2, HR was a villain and Abhishek was lost again. Dhoom 3, Aamir was a villain and Tweettaratis twitted,

"Yash Raj Films are Rajiv Gandhi Rojgar Yojna for Abhishek Bachchan & Uday Chopra."

The same message was circulated on WhatsApp. Times have changed, in 2004 we had no social media but now, you can be victimized by Twitteratis anytime. You must have remembered how Neil Nitin Mukesh, Yami Gautam ( Fair & Lovely Girl) and Alok Nath (Babuji) were treated on the largest social network platform. I was in Delhi and AB had just joined his Facebook page and I told him,"Hi.." Reply was given immediately to my post, "Hello..." I got so excited that I posted a message that I have been replied by AB. Someone commented my status, "Haan bhai... Kaam nahi hai toh FB pe hi rahega na...." (He's jobless so he can spend time on FB) I was feeling very bad at that time.But soon he married to one of the most beautiful women of the world, Aishwariya Rai. I thought now a woman may change his fate but nothing has been happened till day while photographers are still interested to get the sneak 'pic' of Aishwariya or their baby Aradhya. He is waiting.... and I am waiting for Shrikant Kanojia's words which usually comes true, anytime, anywhere. Time must be respected. Abhishek has got lots of patience and  owns a very good heart with such kind personality. After all, we should not forget what Mother Gothel says,"All good things to those who waits."

No comments:

Post a Comment