Wednesday 28 August 2013

Live your Dreams!

Delhi, the city where you would love to live if you aren’t a women coz now it has turned into the rape capital of India. It was 16th May, 2012 when I left that city pushing immense pain in my heart as I was in love with it and specially my lots and lots of friends living around. As I was bachelor and so my parents kept worried about myself. I know I am basically from Gujarat and aware of the condition in Gujarat employment. Many people sitting jobless. I was scared leaving Delhi. As my own company started suffering loss, the older employees started leaving. I was mentally harassed and ordered to leave the job. Yet I remained calm.
But I could not make for it. I had to leave it and I had to return Gujarat. The truth was that it was unacceptable for me to live in Gujarat. I was still trying to go back Delhi. Here I was alone with no friends. As I haven’t been in a relationship, I considered my friends as my best companions. I met Suryaprakash Kushwaha belongs to Agra and we were sharing our home in Sangam Vihar. I was forced to work in Gujarat but wherever I went, there were no vacancies. If someone was ready to give me work, they would pay 50% of my Delhi’s payment. I couldn’t afford it. It was 2011, when Mahendra Singh Dhoni hit a huge six & won the World Cup 2011. I saw Wankhede Stadium shining entire night. The fireworks sparkled people’s eyes and the only dream of Sachin Tendulkar came true. Mumbai has always been my dream city since when I started visiting from earlier age. And also I reveal the secret that even living in Delhi, I never supported Daredevils. Because my heart was always with Mumbai Indians.

The worse happened to me in Gujarat when I went for an interview in Vapi, it was India’s reputed jeweler showroom seeking new staff for its new branch. It was a long queue and I was interviewed more than half hour. The thing that made me shocked when he told that I belonged to Delhi and he could not hire me as there were female workers working in show room and I could hurt them. I told him that wasn’t a proper reason to deny. He told me about the Gang rape incidents, molestations of women in Delhi, indirectly trying to prove I might even be one of them, a rapist. I knew what he wanted to say. Although I assured him that safety but my heart never wanted to go ahead with him. I came back and never went for any interview in Gujarat after this incident. It was very painful for me to believe that someone would ask such questions in an interview. Like rapes are not occurring in Gujarat. One of Hindu Baba accused of rape is being independently roaming in Gujarat and no one takes action against him seeking Hindu Votes, hanging his pictures and worshipping him. I would call him Sex Baba instead of Aadhyatmik Baba. Is it not a rubbish act instead of justifying a guy to be a rapist?

No comments:

Post a Comment