Saturday 31 August 2013

The best time of spent with little ones :)

                Early morning when I was in a sleep, it was like someone, tapped me on my head and suddenly woke me up. When I saw here and there, I found no one. I realize it wasn’t a dream, or an illusion. But someone actually tapped my head gently and went away. I do believe in spirits and I am sure, this incident was an act of a mischievous spirit. I went asleep again without fearing. But this incident took me back to Delhi, when I refreshed my memory early morning waking up with a smile. Although I complete all the morning activities before leaving for office, except one thing gets wrong everyday which I realize when I reach office J
                I was fed up with the situation when I was living in Surat. So I had decided to go Delhi, the capital of India. I knew I went there by Paschim Express. I reached on a Sunday when my brother in law and his little 2 year old daughter came to receive me at Hajrat Nizamuddin railway station. She was seeing me after long time and so, she was little sad, anxiously watching me. I had bought a gift for her which I kept hidden until we reached home in Safdarjung Enclave. Later I gave her a bag of a cartoon character “Tweetie”. And it was the first time when she came to me. I truly believe “God” lives everywhere and he comes in any form in your life. Like my sister and my brother in law. I consider them even more than a God, blessed with a little daughter. It was a Rakshabandhan when I went there and my sister tied me a Rakhi before I could start my new job. I still keep that rakhi with me, in my bag and I believe it is protecting me every time when I am in trouble. I was about to go Hrishikesh for project, but suddenly plan changed and I remained all time in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida projects.
                So I got more time to spend with the little girl. I would visit there in the weekend. Carried chocolates, biscuits, toys every time when I visited her place. I took her to India Gate, one of the most visited places in India in DMRC. She loved traveling in the Delhi Metro. She went crazy sitting in it. We often went to a big temple of Radha Krishna situated in Safdarjung Enclave. She used to sit in temple, curiously watched the Gods and Goddesses until the ‘Prasad’ was fished given by the Maharaj of temple. I spent the best time of my life with her. She rejoiced my life with fun and made me know how a child is.

                The thing that the early morning spirit reminded the mischievous behaves of that little girl every Sunday she did to me. She knew I was at her home on Sundays so she woke up early morning, came in my room and hit on my head and said, ”Ab utho, dekho ‘Sun’ nikal gaya.” It was the same thing happened today when the sun was about to rise, someone tap my head and made me happy. I am remembering that little girl since morning and thinking,”Oh God! I wish I was in Delhi.”

No comments:

Post a Comment