Tuesday 27 August 2013

When the little one said, "Bye."

I always believe, if you are a vegetarian, pray to god first when you are about to take your lunch or dinner. Thank him for making you able to get enough food. Now please don’t blame me if you’re a non-vegetarian because I do not believe in the food served by killing an innocent one for which I should pray to my lord.
It was usual morning when I came for office. I only prefer Mumbai Mirror as my best companion in morning local. It was a small article described upon a 1 year old child from Palghar area. The child was brought in one of Mumbai famous hospital for treatment but died the very next day. The reason was yet horrible when it was known. The infant succumbed to malnutrition!
Well a middle class person would eat 12 Rs Vadapav for his hunger; upper middle class would spend 50 Rs for a Thali. Rich may spend 115 bucks for a burger and richest might have high class weekend parties’ costing thousands. Well, that’s not a problem. It’s a link connected our economy where money has to be circulated if I am not wrong. Everyone has right to live. Except that child who lost life in a hospital due to malnutrition, didn’t it? Yeah it doesn’t matter at all. The child was bought to hospital by her grandmother. When the grandmother revealed the truth, everyone shocked! She was asked how the child wasn’t given proper food since its birth. She reported that they had no money for food or anything else. Somehow the father of child managed to bring rice and the entire family including the baby ate bare with only water instead of a curry. Its mother is also suffering from malnutrition with 35 Kgs weight only.

It wasn’t all done when the hon. Food minister commented on the same day reading this malnutrition death news. “Food worth Rs 44,000 Cr has been wasted in a year.” Is it the right way to justify a child’s death? It means 44,000 Cr are not eligible to be circulated in Indian Economy?

4 comments:

  1. Nice Post Brother ~*~*~*
    Looking nice in this dress
    Your Also Welcome in my Blog~*~*

    http://yayavar420.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fone isn't supporting language. So I will be checking your blogs on PC bhaijaan

    ReplyDelete