Tuesday 10 September 2013

Importance of Friends in life.

This has been the most complicated issue of my life nowadays. I am left with no choice except a question to trust or not on a friend? It was like I was being used till date by the people until I found it. Well friends are very much important in life. They are undefined. And I cannot express further on it. In my life, I have only found one. Widening my chest, I can easily name him. He is no one but Suryaprakash Kushwaha from Agra.
I met him at my job place back in Delhi at The Jamia Hamdard University where he was also my roommate. In the initial stage, we messed up alot regarding the pillow, bed or light switched on in the mid night. But I never thought the unbreakable bound of friendship had started taking place. This is the day when I am in Mumbai, I am feeling sad being separated from him. My Delhi based company started suffering in loss and I resigned there with a heavy heart as I would lose my world including Suryaprakash. He belongs to middle class family and very much conscious for saving money. But he had huge heart. He had lent money about 50K. Being sad, once he approached me (as I was the same with whom even he shared everything) and told about the money lent to the people. I advised him not to worry about it as he might have lend the money to the people whom he knew. But I was surprised when he said that he gave maximum amount of money to unknowns. I asked,"How?" He told me that he didn't even know but they came and cried for their need and he helped them. Well, it’s Delhi! Where you cannot even expect to get the money back from your own brother! Then how he can give away such amount of money to unknowns!?
Here, In Mumbai, I am badly missing him. There is no one to whom I can share my problems, cannot say anyone what I am feeling right now, cannot express my emotions what I am having. Just pushing them in my heart and expecting one day, either he will come Mumbai, or I will go back to Delhi. There are thousands memories spent with him there and I keep remembering those. People say we shouldn't go back in the past but why don't I go? I will keep going there because I have the Golden period of my life spent with him. When I was sad, when I was broken, I found someone to sort me out. Especially the Chhole Bhature of Greater Kailash IV. We often went to take it as lunch bunking the mess at 1 PM. I had a beloved Project Manager Mr Abrar Ahmed who called me 'Chintu' and made me famous by the name in JMC. Well I called him Chachajaan :) He was another nicest guy who wanted me to get married with a Delhi girl and wishing me to set in Delhi. I, and Suryaprakash had been the left and right hand respectively for him till the Jamia Hamdard site ended. Well we both remained there and kept spending good times. Surya belonged to conservative family. I was amazed knowing that he had never gone for a movie during his 23 years of age. I was almost died listening it. When I forced him once to come with me for a movie in Saket PVR, he was scared and said, "If my Bapu will know about it, he will throw away me from home."

Well as I like simplicity and I got a simple companion. His hug made me forget all worries, all tension and all the loads of Ajay Patni (One of my senior official). It's my blog, and I belive it as Surya with whom I can share everything. Loving, hating or even crying, I am blogging dedicating to one of my bestest friend forever. Surya. I love you alot. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment