Thursday 26 September 2013

Lost time on a "Fastrack" local



Madam is away from city and made me pretty busy in my business. My owner called me in office and requested me to prepare a report. Getting myself involved in the activities makes me very happy. As a Monday was quite busy, I usually left office at 6 PM to catch Bhayander bound local. It was huge crowd and I really do not know from where people are coming? I don’t know what is gonna happen to Mumbai after 2 years? People are increasing immensely yet no option is provided except locals and BEST. Well Metro is still a dream for us!

I boarded the local pushing all the passengers to get the seat. I easily got it. But someone from the right front shouted, “Someone has lost his watch. It is lying on the floor near the door.” I kept listening and thought, “Oh! A poor guy has lost his watch. Now it is stolen.” Again someone shouted, “Anyone who has lost his watch, collect it.” Suddenly I checked my wrist and said,” Oh! It’s my watch. I have lost my watch!” I could not believe that I was so eager to get a seat that I wasn’t even thinking about it. Not just me, the commuters who saw the watch, didn’t want to get up to collect it or steal it fearing the loss of their seat! I went and picked up my costly Fastrack watch lying on the floor with broken belts, got run over by many commuters. I was not in mood to get upset, and so I decided to go and eat “Gaanthiya” at one of the most famous Farsan Marts in Bhayander names “Patel Farsan Mart” He sells typical “Gaanthiya” which are made only after order. He serves them hot with green hot chutney and red sweet chutney along with semi fried salted green chilies. I, Sunil and his little daughter joined there.

The monsoon has gone but as I told before, “It hasn’t been stopped.” Indeed, it hasn’t been stopped yet. As soon as I came from West to East, the rain started heavily. Like the auto drivers turn into the Gods in the evening, I waited for an auto. I got it but the rain left me in spoiled situation once again. It’s hard, Mumbai rain is unstoppable! Now it has been a nightmare of mine. I see horrible dreams while sleeping how the rain is disturbing the city. Back in Gujarat which is having sudden rainfall, has definitely harmed the standing crops, trains are cancelled and one of a boy who passed away last day in Gundlav GIDC coming in contact with High Tension line which burst his body, it’s very sad knowing that. It’s a rare occasion when rain is continuously falling even after its official season is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment