Sunday 8 September 2013

What woman want?

Women are very sensitive who must be taken care with love. I am not a woman, yet I can say that they all want to have a life full with prosperity and independence. Even she belongs to a poor family, she will admire the same after marrying a Prince.
It is not possible in India. A country which has restricted women lives with several conditions where many women succumbs. Their dreams are ruined, their lives are lost and above all, many arrange marriage won't get successful as men get authority to rape, ask for dowry or force them to be a prostitute who have to sleep with their husband's bosses, friends for benefits etc. We have deliberately make our heads down in the entire country. Every man desires to have a Princess in his life. But how situation has suddenly changed. Women are no more safer in the country and now what they only expect, is to go into safer hands. Money, Prosperity, Wealth, Religion, these all factors won't matter to them when they aren't in caring hands of men. Or I can say that the toughest work for a man to do in India is to win the trust of a woman.

Theory of Three women


Theory of three women is created by me. Actually wherever I will travel in the world,I will remember the three women I saw in Mumbai. The first one I saw when I get in the Bhayander bound local at 6:30 PM. Neither Sanjaybhai or Hiteshbhai had arrived. Sitting on a window seat, my vision stopped at a woman sitting on a bench for commuters. She was a contract cleaner on Churchgate station who was cleaning the dust and emptying the bins. She was not working then and silently sitting on bench. She was very tensed and deeply in a thought of something. She had kept the broomstick and dust picker aside and her face was very sad, tears were about to came in her eyes. I believe she was in her thirties. And I only assumed about her dreams. "What she was thinking?" May be I can not predict a woman's heart but I can surely say that the same woman was thinking about her dreams. What she thought to be and what she actually became, didn't she?
The world is very small but Mumbai isn't. I didn't found her again. Meanwhile I saw another woman in the premises of the Churchgate station. I don't know from where she arrived there and where she was wishing to travel. I thought she was a bagger who would soon approach me for some money. Although she approached but she didn't say anything to me. She was starting anxiously to everyone and checking the movement. Later I found she was mentally imbalance with barefoot and torn dress. She wasn't even a begger but she needed help. I really do not deserve to describe this incident ever in my life because I wanted to help her but I couldn't. As she was mentally imbalance, I was scared to approach her as she might even create chaos unnecessarily. I will definitely blaming myself for this incident, forever. I am not a member of any NGO or an organization that has authorised me to do such work. Because she was too young and I cannot trust my law. Later, I could not even found her.... Again. I am speechless to express my views for her as I am no one but a guilty.
The third woman is quite different whom I see everyday, not inside the premises of the Churchgate station but beside the Maharshi Karve Marg, near the heritage building office of the Western Railways. Even you can see her in the morning when you will go out of the station. Well she is different because she reminds me the character of Kangana Ranot of Fashion. Because she is also mentally ill and always keep her hair combing, keeps a mirror with herself, use powder on her face, apply Kajal on eyes, watches herself in the mirror and gives a final touch. Completing the make up round, she will continuously talk with herself for hours alone. Well, I can confidently say that she had arrived in the city of dreams to become an actress. Just like Kangana, in Fashion, she must be suffering through this condition and dreaming to be an actress. But dream may have ended in a horrible fact unknown to her in which situation she has been living.
So now when I think about it, "What women want?", I will certainly remember these three ladies. What they wanted and what they got. I cannot change the world, nor want to do so. But at least expect for the woman, who will come in my life, will be treated with all respects, honour and will feel the hands safest.

No comments:

Post a Comment