Tuesday 19 November 2013

A little poem for a "Little Master"

This time will be remained forever,
You will be remembered however.

“Thank You” is pretty small word for you,
I’ve nothing more to give you.

You will always be one in a billion,
In many hearts you will live forever.

You gave your 24 years of life,
Selflessly you sacrificed your life.

You are the reasons behind those thousands smiles,
This is the reason why we love you with a pride,

You started your career in 1979,
You played along with a huge smile.

Being a humble you behaved beautifully with all,
And so, you are living in the hearts of all.

People cried when you left the ground,
Felt lots of pain around.

You’re the GOD for many people,
You’re worshipped & prayed all over.

Sachin Sachin we shall keep roaring,
Even when you will not be playing.

With a family now you can spend the time,
Arjun and Sara will now feel fine.

Anjali is gonna restart her life,
You will be reborn again and share a smile.

With huge support you will never feel lonely,
And cricket will never be a mystery.

You will be connected to the sport you are born for,
Manage yourself well & start a new score.

My tears of happiness are still coming,
I cannot stop myself from imaging,

Oh what a great human being you have been,
You made me fulfilled all of my dreams.

Just take this little “Thank You” from me,
I know I am pretty smaller for it.

My spirit for you will never die,
I will keep missing you and cry.

My heart is now in a deep pain,
Don’t know how a smile I shall gain.

With a prayer I start my day,

That Sachin will be back and hit again someday.

Thank You Sachin

No comments:

Post a Comment