Thursday 14 November 2013

Finally he arrived today... The God!

            What a breathtaking incident took place today! You know the staircase which I use after alighting local at Bhayander. Someone shouted under the bridge where Borivli bound local was arrived. Actually a thief stole someone's smartphone and disappeared in the crowd. In this chaos a young girl was somehow molested and she identified the accused who did bad to her. He came beside me and started watching the thief under the bridge. Meanwhile that girl came, pulled him and started beating him badly. I was suddenly scared what was happening and looking at the girl who was beating him. That man was saying, 

"Maine kya kiya?"

In reply the girl was saying," Tuje pata hai na tune kya kiya.....

Thousand salute to her. I bow her. All girls must behave the same as she did. 

        
Palak (right) with our beloved God
    Well #ThankYouSachin is being tweeted everywhere. It's great to see him batting in his 200th test match. Actually, the last game of his life in International cricket. Yes, his Temple is full of devotees today as co incidentally he has come to play on his home ground at Wankhede Venue and remains unbeaten on 38*. I am sure tomorrow morning will be quite cool in Mumbai but the heat will be on early morning when the God will come to bat. The atmosphere will turn wild when thousands of spectators will roar as he will arrive in ground looking towards the sky and wishing to make yet another century before his retirement. I will not be able to witness him as I will be in my office but I am satisfied with the thing which Sachin brought into my life. He is even more than the God for me. 

            The picture above defines everything about the God as RJ Palak of Radio City Mumbai has prepared this amazing temple of Sachin Tendulkar and it is being driven in the various parts of Mumbai. From Shivaji Park to Lords, Sachin has made everyone stunned with his performance in his journey and not only me but also the spectators sitting in the Wankhede must be saying,  

"Come On Sachin! It's just a start. Do not retire now."

            When I went to see him in the IPL in his temple Wankhede, I was allotted the Grand Stand (Which has the camera view) where the VVIP guests had arrived. But their craze for Sachin Tendulkar was just like a little kid who was eager to meet Sachin. Whenever Sachin would come to field on the boundary line, they would shout loudly, 

"Ey Sachin....." or "Sachin" 

            Hoping that one of the noise he would catch and he might look at them. But how it is possible when the stand has seats on top level and the crowd is already roaring "Sachin.... Sachin". I hope I will be able to see him once again because he makes me feel happy, he brings luck, he brings me all that I want in life. Well either asking to the God made of stone or asking the real God, there's a big difference. A stoned God will make your dreams fulfilled after efforts but the real one will fulfill them automatically. That's my personal experience. Great to see today Palak with the God in his temple, it has probably increased my faith more in Sachin and proved that even after retirement he'll be not only seen as a cricketer but also he'll be worshiped as a God. I don't know about the other parts of the country but I am sure, the Mumbaikars will do because a Mumbaikar cannot be called a "Mumbaikar" if he doesn't eat Vadapav and doesn't pray Sachin Tendulkar. 


No comments:

Post a Comment