Saturday 23 November 2013

Heroes of my life.

                It was a day in Delhi when I closed my office door and started crying. I promised myself that those were the last tears I had and would never cry again. Even today, I got my finger cut somehow while washing a bike; still I didn’t cry (Lol!). But I cannot stop myself from crying after the retirement of my real life hero. Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar. He has made many people cried a lot but I am crying because I cannot imagine cricket without him. Wherever he’ll stay, he’ll obviously miss cricket. In my eyes, he becomes even greater after his farewell speech. Listening to his speech I have learnt the most important things of life and so the reason why he has been an idol in many lives.

·         We all know he was not belonging to the richest family. Four years of his life he spent with his uncle and aunt due to the long distance of school. He was not even able to buy a bat as he was gifted his first bat by his sister. He could not even be able to complete his studies and selected for the game. He never made his ‘poverty’ or ‘education’, a weak point in his life. He kept concentrated and stepped up the stairs of success. God! 24 years! It’s hard for us to work out the same thing every day. But he did…
Sachin, pretty relaxed on a holiday after retirement with Anjali.

·         He hoped on the scooter of Achrekarsir and played practice games on various locations of Mumbai. These were the moments when he built up the strongest foundations of his career. He told that during 29 years of cricket life he (Achrekarsir) never told him “Well played”. Well if we have such teacher nowadays, we would definitely be a rebellion. Even when he lost his wicket in his last game, he was scolded and explained to take care about it. Even though, it was his last inning of his career.

·         He told when Anjali came into his life, the most beautiful thing happened. It was the year 1991 when he was slowly stepping up the ladder. Hardly was he known by people except the thing he had started career at the age of 16. Being elder than Sachin, Anjali left her career of a doctor and took his entire responsibility. We cannot say this was“lady luck” of Sachin Tendulkar but actually Sachin was getting what he wanted in his life quite easily. Because this was his will power which gave him everything he wanted. What more can you learn???

·         Sachin Tendulkar has been the best friend of all related to his life, even with his opposition. The controversial player Shahid Afridi has confessed Sachin is the best player amongst all in the entire world. Even he reacts positively even after sledging. He has always taught me to live simple life with true spirit of achieve dreams.

·         Sachin Tendulkar has been a best son, a best brother, a best friend, a best husband, a best son in law, a best father and above all, he has been the best human being who inspires me when I think any negative thought & actually the same I want to be…

               There is no wonder he has been a Hero, there is also another ‘Hero’ in my life that inspires me at every stage of life. She is a female yet I am calling a ‘hero’ because she is the strongest person I have ever met, even stronger than a man. Well as earlier said she is no one but Mrs. Muskaan. Oh! Now please do not ask me who Mrs Muskaan is! Haven’t you read my blog dedicated to her? Here it is if you haven’t read, click the following link...



Happy days are here again for Mrs Muskaan.
               As earlier said, Mrs. Muskaan, being a social network friend has the highest position in a CBSE Board School situated in Kota. If someone who is more inspirational person in my life after Sachin Tendulkar, she will obviously be Mrs. Muskaan. Just like Sachin, Mrs. Muskaan has taught me several lessons of life which no one has ever taught.

·         As you can see in a picture she is back on track of her life. While Sachin Tendulkar has taken retirement from all formats of the game, Mrs. Muskaan is having her second blessed life after successfully beating the incurable disease of cancer. Her smile makes me forget everything just like when I am worried about my future and I think about Sachin Tendulkar.

·         I didn’t want to share something of my life which is hidden from the world is that I haven’t got large group of friends, I have been roaming around different cities for the last 5 years, Surat, Delhi, Gurgaon & now in Mumbai, moreover I haven’t been in a relationship. My parents suffer through illness and I cannot even share my problems to them as they might feel uneasiness. My hobby to write blogs is developed because I just wanted to express myself. I can write anything I want & tell the world. In such conditions Mrs. Muskaan asks me whether I want to share whatever I feel. This is the reason why I really respect her deep from my heart. I believe her “trust” for me is the greatest gift to me. That was enough for me and I would never like to disturb the “Superwomen” who is actually busy with her profession, beloved husband Mr. Anil & cute child Vikhyat. She remained absent from Facebook when she was under treatment and I was wrong about my assumption of her busy schedule. I didn’t even ask her how she was during her immensely painful days. Even though she came back strongly and developed wonderful friendship with me which is the most precious thing of my life and I am proud to be the part of her life.

·         Now I am following her statuses, pictures and comments. They are full of fun and stress free. When I read them, they are always making me feel happy and inspire me to be positive in life. I believe Mrs. Muskaan has special powers to spread happiness. If you’re connected to Mrs. Muskaan anyhow, and still you are not inspired by her than you have achieved nothing in life. Because the real meaning of living life is happiness which she defines in own way. I just suggest you to do a simple exercise once in a week. “Live one day of the week thinking that you are Vartika Sapra.” If your life won’t change, I will change my name because soon you will live your each day like her after exercise.


·         No wonder my love for Sachin Tendulkar is endless even after his retirement. For me he’s even more than God. It is sure that when I will have my dream home, I will have faces of God & Goddesses in my temple. Sachin & Mrs. Muskaan will both have their places in it. Because they both have inspired me with their respective powers & positions. I broke a promise with myself as I am still crying for little master. If something had happened to Mrs. Muskaan, I would have never ever forgiven myself and never stopped crying. But nothing can happen to heroes because they neither retire not die. They remain alive forever…ever & ever…

No comments:

Post a Comment