Sunday 10 November 2013

Please don't make me cry anymore.


                Quite tough time I have during my visits to hometown. I believe our home is bound by some supernatural powers that have made all of us ill. My father who has suddenly fallen ill, mother has been operated and younger brother has been suffering from food poisoning and I, as usual sneezing and irritating with the cold and flu. After the Jalaram Jayanti, my conditions got worsen and uneasiness covered me in its trap quite well again. With the semi unconscious condition, last day I got in MEMU in which I was accompanied by couple of families. I was down with fever, cold and head was extremely aching, I wasn’t able to talk to anybody. I saw a college going girl who had a bag hung on her shoulder even heavier than her was finding seat here and there. After the incident took place in Delhi Metro at the AIIMS Station couple of years ago with a pregnant lady, I immediately gave her seat and she went asleep. I believe women must be helped however they’re because we don’t know exactly through which condition they’re going.

               

                I was starving and taking Andheri bound local, I saw a Bhelpuri Vendor and asked him to make one. And here, when I got the Bhel, I found no onion in it. He had added cucumber instead of onions in the Bhel. Now I can say that the onions have make many people cry a lot (except jain). Mumbai which is famous for its fast food that is different types of Chats, the vendors are unable to use the onions as their rates have increased to such point where a common men might afford. No wonder it has made many people JAIN now as people have stopped using them, Now  if you are jain and you are ordering Bhel you will definitely say,
Well the day isn't far.. Lol!



Bhaiya. Ek jain bhel bana de.




Now you don’t have to say that because the vendors are not using them. As an option, they are using either cabbage or cucumber. Lol! I am amazed because I am living in Maharashtra state which is known for its productivity of Onions worldwide and it is going through the toughest conditions. Few days ago, I met a man living in the interior locality of Maharashtra where onions are grown. He told me the rates of them per Kg is 5 to 6 Rs. It is still the same as it was published in newspapers too. But see how corruption has controlled our lives as we are paying 60 to 90 Rs for single Kg Onions!!! The fun has throughout spread in India as the onion prices are hiked. The wedding rings made of an onion; man with onions becomes the richest man in the country and the others you may find either on social networks or WhatsApp.
Richest Indian
But the thing is that an onion is the most common vegetable among the rich and the poor. This time it has proven with its hiked rates that it is no more common now. Even a rich will think twice to buy onions, and poor can either only imagine about it or get satisfied with the pictures of it.



                We can only expect the rates of onions will be decreased in the future so that we can taste the Bhel again, a poor will afford to buy them and rich will start crying while cutting them in large numbers. It seems impossible when we have the largest democracy where people are losers and corruption is a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment