Friday 4 October 2013

365*



                Leaving the office last evening, both of the madams met near reception area, amongst one said,

                “Chintan, going to Churchgate.”

While other said,” No. He’ll first go to meet his girlfriend and later catch the train.”

I said, “No.”

She exclaimed,” Which type of a boy you are? You haven’t any girlfriend!”

I said, “I am like the same girl who hasn’t any boyfriend yet, who may find me somewhere, someday.”

                Today is an important day of my life, Navratri. I saw beautiful idol of Amba Maa being bought in a large MH 43 registered truck in Bora Bazaar Street early morning when I was coming to office. I bowed the idol along with the crowd which was gathered to see the glimpse of Maa. It was the most beautiful idol and I feel myself lucky to get glimpse of the same. I never go to play Dandiya, I never go to play Garba. But today, I have completed one year in the Mumbai City. I started my journey with Mumbai on the same day last year taking the blessing of Maa, hoping to get my dream job in the city. Life is on track as the Mumbai local runs regularly on its track. As it is, my life is now sometimes slow, sometimes fast, sometimes late or sometimes disturbed. But good thing is that, it continuously runs.
               
                Who to thank may put me in confusion sometimes. Vikrambhai, whom I have never met yet! Good friends like Vijay, Vishakha, Deepika, Shankar and Nilesh. Another local friends Hiteshbhai, Sanjaybhai, Hardik (Hardik, with whom I communicate mostly in sign language sitting away in local’s compartment, still I love him immensely because he is a God gifted guy) or Sachin Tendulkar, my God who has suddenly changed my life in just one day! It would be tough for me to appreciate everyone but I am confused how to thank all who filled my life with extreme love and joy. The remaining things which are to be thanked, the city’s best parts like, The Queens Necklace (Marine Lines),
Trident Hotel- Marine Lines
CST, Lalbaug, The Gateway Of India, Bandstand Bandra, Mount Mary and the Bandra Worli Sea Link. It’s a Breast Cancer Awareness week and the Bandra Worli Sea Link is turned Pink every night for entire week to spread the message on Breast Cancer. I believe the citizens never miss to see the beautiful Pink colored cable supported bridge. Most of them don’t even know why it turns pink every year!

                Mumbai stands for love, support, help, and care. Leave the few incidents those have occurred in the past few days. People are stronger. They will live life as they were living. Let anything happened because one day, everything will be stopped. Either in one way or another. I won’t discuss about the bad side of the city because the good side makes me feel safer, gives me immense love & respect, makes me happy and keep going on. And last but not the least, it supports. I wish Matarani brings joy and prosperity in all our lives, fills it with happiness and makes our every dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment