Friday 18 October 2013

A tribute to Mrs Muskaan. The strongest woman I ever met!



                The Facebook has given me precious friends whom I can never ever forget in my life and I respect them a lot as some of them, are truly my well wishers. I have a long time Facebook friend whose name is Vartika Sapra. For me, she isn’t Vartika as I only call her Mrs Muskaan. Well, by the name you can easily justify why I call her Muskaan instead of Vartika. Right, because of the huge smile she always has on her beautiful face.

                I didn’t know her very well until she posted something on my wall. It was 6th May 2012. Of course my birthday, she sent me picture of her favorite Matarani and wished me all the best for the year ahead. It was the best wish I had got on a special day as my birthday which comes with no surprise every year. Ever since, I tried to know the woman who was living with full of happiness and being loved all around. With her Facebook profile, I came to know that she is living in the Kota, the beautiful city of a Rajasthan State. Married to Mr Anil Sapra and having a cute son name Vikhyat. (What a good name Vikhyat is!)  Mrs Muskaan owns the degrees of M.Sc. (IT), MBA, and B. Ed. along with specialized courses of GNIIT and Fashion Designing. Having those degrees, this talented lady has been serving at CBSE High School as a Principal. Why not? She deserves all.

Woman full of happiness, a complete dose of Vitamin B+

                When you will know Mrs Muskaan, you will definitely like her company as she never ever gets sad in life. Just like I said earlier that we all are the writers of our destiny, Mrs Muskaan writes her fate in her own style, with smile, happiness, love and care. No matter what is happening around, what is going around in her life, she never gets worried about anything and never posts stupid things on Facebook too. Instead of expressing her negative feelings to the world, she would put up status for her critics in a sweetest way on Facebook. That’s a wonder woman. There is no doubt that she has been an idol in my life who has taught me many things including the best, to live happiest ever, to be free from stress and to live without worries. Mrs Muskaan has been the women living with full of happiness and has taught me to be positive in every situation of life.

                Few days ago, she went absent from Facebook, as I had no contact number of her, I couldn’t contact her but I thought she might have caught some busy schedule which has caused her to stay away from social networks. Meanwhile, I was receiving few calls from an unknown number. I didn’t pick it up as at the same time, my marriage which was fixed to a girl and later it was broken due to some reasons. I was repeatedly being called by her relatives and her parents who were making me quite confused. To avoid those, I didn’t picked single call which was to be an unknown number. Couples of weeks later, when I found that number in Truecaller application, it seemed to be a number of Kota. I immediately called back and it was disconnected. That number displayed in seconds and a lady spoke,

Who’s there?”

I asked, “May I know who are you? I have got several calls from this number which were left unattended by me.”

She asked,” First tell me who are you?”

I replied, “I am Chintan from Mumbai.”

She said,” Oh Chintan! Guess to whom you are talking to? It will be a surprise for you.”

I replied,” I don’t know madam. But this number belongs to Rajasthan and there is only one person I know from these locality that is Mrs Vartika.”

She said, “Correct. You got me.”

I said,” Oh my god! It’s you, Vartikaji! I cannot believe. I am really sorry for not attending your calls. How are you?”

She replied,” I am fine. I will call you later as I am very busy right now.”

                She disconnected phone and I was never been called again. Why not? I was a fool when I left those calls unattended. Who would ever call me back? But it was great evening of my life. I talked to the person who was my idol and I was feeling pretty much happier. I wanted to express my feeling to the world but there was no one around and so I posted something on Facebook.

Wow! A day full of surprise! How do you feel when a person who is your idol, calls you?

Happiest Ever Mrs. Muskaan
                So the days passed on. I saved her number in my cell. She was on WhatApp too, but I never texted her. Meanwhile I too, left Facebook as I was wasting my time doing stupid things. Few days later, she sent me a picture of a news paper article which has described her story. I was dazzled by reading it. Mrs Muskaan was suffering from incurable decease called cancer. She was battling and had finally won the fight against cancer. It was described in the article of newspaper she sent.

I WhatsApped,” Mrs Sapra! You were suffering from cancer????”

She replied,” Read my Facebook post.”
I immediately turned on my Facebook account and read her status,

“Completely free frm Cancer… won d battle.. though a painful days dey were….! Your Tapasyaa…. But maine himmat nahi haari. I kept on smiling.. wo kehte hai na, “Tum itna kyun muskura rahe ho, kya gam hai jo chhupa rahe ho”” Tum  doston ki duaon ne mujhe marne nahi diya.. Enjoy life and keep Muskuraying..”



                Well after reading the status, many thought were coming and going in my mind. I was thinking how Mrs Muskaan was struggling in her life yet living in a happiest way. She had suffered through many pains during her battle, yet she never showed the world. I was thinking, I was thinking and finally left in sentiments.

                Mrs Muskaan believes in Matarani and I believe, she is fit and fine today because of her. I always told her that she has come here on earth in form of a Matarani and she is blessed by her. And that is the reason why she has successfully survived from non curable decease of cancer. She has provided the example how human can fight against all the odds of life and win the battle, even against death. A strong woman has left me speechless with her immense power and positive attitude towards life. She is the biggest fan of bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor. Surviving from cancer, she posted on Shahid Kapoor’s Fan club page on Facebook,

“Wen r u coming to Jpr(JAIPUR)?.I was a cancer patient..want to meet my hero once before I die...luv u so much....ur movies,songs,expressions n smile helped me to win d battle...free frm cancer now...desperately waiting for u in Jpr.

                Now she is writing her book sharing her experience fighting with cancer and how she won the battle. I will definitely buy copy of her book when it will be published and I will keep it with myself forever. When my child will grow, I can teach it how human has immense powers to live life on his own. Matarani bless Mrs Muskaan and her lovely family.

No comments:

Post a Comment