Thursday 24 October 2013

Some relationships are amazing!

                All it happens, it happens for goods. When I reached the Churchgate station this evening, as usual, it was a huge crowd. I was waiting for 6:33 Bhayander bound local. When it arrived, I saw it was the oldest local. I was stunned to see it and shouted, “Maaaaay God!” (like ACP Pradyuman in CID). Then I get in the train. It doesn’t have our compartment as there’s only single compartment attached where 8+3+3 commuters can sit, where hundreds of commuters arrive in the same place after Dadar. Remember Hardik? My local friend? I went to his side today. He and Hitenbhai were sitting together. Hardik was on the window sit and Hitenbhai was sitting to his very next.

“I am coming to your place today Hardik. It’s been so long.”- I said.

“Ohhhh! Most welcome.” Hardik said.

                I knew that my permanent compartment was full still both Hiteshbhai and Sanjaybhai was calling me there, I didn’t go there as I promised Hardik to sit with them. Although I got seat beside Hitenbhai, the other commuters got up near Sanjaybhai and asked me to go there. Still I didn’t go. I wanted to spend the time with my best local friend Hardik. We had lots of chat until Bhayander along with Hitenbhai. Hardik belongs to the Jain community and his native place is situated in the city of Gujarat called Ahmadabad. He has got vacation of a week during Diwali and going back to his native place. Hardik is the guy who takes two days holidays during Uttarayan Festival to save innocent pigeons who got them injured from sharp Manjas. As Mira Bhayander has maximum numbers of Gujarati people, they celebrate the festival with joy. But many innocent pigeons succumbed to their injuries. Hardik remains out of the day for both 14th and 15th Jan to save those birds. His duties on land are awesome. He shows how huge heart he has got.

                We were sharing the best moment with Hitenbhai. Hitenbhai, who works in a Nariman Point, has got new Samsung Smartphone and was learning new stuff. Hitenbhai once advised me something when I lost my temper over morning 8:04 AM Churchgate bound local which was having too many commuters and I was not able to get in it. I told him that I was leaving that local. But he immediately said, “Chintan. Just thank god that you are even able to get in it. 8:04 local is a bless for people like you and me.” Ever since, I followed his words and I am now enjoying it with many new friends after getting positive for it. I got a Gujarati uncle, Muslim uncle and another Gujarati man along with many Begali duds. We had lot of fun today. As I got up in Andheri and offered seat to an uncle, Hardik offered his window seat in Borivli. I asked him whether he was using Facebook. He found me and sent me request. Now we are Facebook friends. I turned my so called local’s friendship into official friendship. I am proud to be a friend of a god gifted person names Hardik.


Hardik's Facebook dp.
It’s always great to find him sitting in front of my compartment in local, I wave my hands in the air and call, ‘Haaaaaardik.” And the same thing I repeat while getting out when he goes to the west and I go to the East. If I would have to describe him in few words, I can say, IF MUMBAI IS THE SECOND MOST HONEST CITY IN THE WORLD, PEOPLE LIKE HARDIK MAKES IT THE NO ONE IN MY EYES.

No comments:

Post a Comment