Friday 25 October 2013

In a lap of nature again...

                A great day started with great memories. The laborers have dug the entire road near Vimal Dairy and again it has created lot of difficulties for all the class of the residents. Luckily I got an auto early morning as soon as I walked out from our Apartments. There was no one in it and I got in. Soon a girl arrived and another boy joined. The driver started and auto he saw something in mirror. A girl was running behind his auto and trying to catch it. He stopped the auto and the tired girl came and asked,

“Station?”

“Sorry madam. How can I ask anyone to get down?” replied auto driver.

“It’s ok.” Sadly she started running towards the Naka.

                I saw her face was turned pretty small. I told to the auto driver,” Bhaiya, let me get down. Call that girl. Please give her the seat.”

“Sahab you don’t need to get down here. You can sit with me here.” He said.

                He called her but she didn’t listened. We chased her and caught her. I got down from the auto and offered her my seat. She was relaxed and the smile she had lost, got it back. With a pretty smile, she said me,” Thank you.”

I replied gently,” Most welcome Ma’am.”
               
At the time when I got down the auto, she again said,” Thank you so much once again.”

In a reply I said,” Arre its ok ma’am. You don’t need to say it often.”

                I smiled and went to catch my local where I joined with my Bengali friends today. You know that guy Pradeep? With whom I really had a funny day. He is quite younger than me and working with Star India Private Limited in their back office at Bombay Central where all the channels’ financial work is done. I reached the office quite early after my breakfast and started my work. Thing went quite slowly as my boss is out of town. As the reconciliation job is done by me, I had to concentrate a lot. I was having severe head ache seeing the complicated conditions of the ledgers. Later I had lunch which had too much garlic. I really do not like garlic at all. But when you are living away from home, you have to adjust everything.

                In a spare time, again I went out with Sachin. Sachin and I went in the Horniman Circle Garden. Horniman circle garden is situated in the middle of the Fort area. It is nice place for professionals to gather there and get refreshed themselves for a while. It has large area covered with huge green trees along with a fountain in the middle of it. In the fountain, I found many ducks were playing with each other in water. I saw them and I got so happy. From my busy schedule, I had been able to visit the Horniman Circle garden today. Last day, in the Mumbai Mirror, Sherley Bose had expressed that the Pisces would have a mini picnic. It was quite small yet very pleasant day in the garden, I considered as mini picnic. This garden is nearest to my office yet I never went there as I didn’t prefer to go alone. Sachin, today came with me and we had fun over there. I saw those cutest ducks and thanked the nature,


Ducks Playing in Horniman Circle Garden.
“Oh what a beautiful thing you have made! After long time I am feeling that I have come in to the lap of nature again. This beautiful ducks have reminded my lost memories, when I was a kid. Just like Akshay Kumar (as a lord Krishna) says in the movie Oh My God, “I am here always, going along with the ants, making nests with birds.” I am seeing those fluffy ducks. I am wishing if one of them come to me and I kiss it. I was seeing ‘him’ in them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment