Wednesday 16 October 2013

Ek Jaam Ro'Hit' ke naam

It’s all about R.O.H.I.T. S.H.A.R.M.A
               
I DEDICATE THIS ONE, ESPECIALLY FOR RO’HIT’ TODAY!

EK JAAM ROHIT KE NAAM!!!


First he won the IPL T20,

Later won the CLT 20…

So as the journey of Ro’hit’ Sharma has begun in a typical Mumbaikar style. With many struggles, today he has proven himself by making India chase the second highest run chase ever and created history. With 141*, he has told everyone that he not only fits for T20 but also for premium ODI’s.


I believe I have great powers of my sixth sense. I don’t even know when I saw him playing his first game for team India. I saw his future; I saw his eyes filled with confidence. I told my mother, “Look mummy, he will be the second Sachin Tendulkar.” No wonder Sharma has tasted many defeats, many critics, many article with hatred, he strongly kept playing and never listened them. Well every human teaches us a lesson. If you are young and want anyone as an idol in life, then take him as an idol. ROHIT SHARMA. He is the future of team India. Even Virat Kohli, who has done another record by hitting the fastest ever century in Indian cricket history, has told already that Rohit Sharma is capable enough to be the captain of team India and he has all the characteristics of a captain.

I deleted my twitter account where I was following a girl. I forgot her name but she was too a Sharma. She was crazy for Rohit Sharma when other people were bullying Rohit Sharma on his official twitter page. She was pretty annoyed with those guys and always wished that Rohit would soon get form and will fight back. The biggest joke people made about him was the joke of Meri Maggie. People spread the joke that Rohit kept his Maggie on cooking gas and came to bat. His only work was to get out before that Maggie was cooked within two minutes. So who can say today by seeing his innings today? I believe no one. Once I went to see the match between Mumbai Indians & Kings IX Punjab in the Wankhede Venue. Mumbai played well but also kept losing the wickets. Finally Rohit Sharma arrived and changed the game in the last 4 overs in the T20 format of the game. The BMC has not allowed the DJ to be played after 10 pm. I was lucky that the Mumbai batted first and the DJ kept playing until the Mumbai Innings was over. The DJ was saying

ROHIT….

And the crowd of the Wankhede Venue was repeating,

SHARMA.


I was shouting loudly along with the DJ and crowd and later knew that I have almost lost my voice. Since that innings, I have gone crazy for Rohit. What that twitter girl was wishing, my dream of Rohit to see a successful cricketer was about to be fulfilled. And today it did. Rohit has proven himself with consistent performance in both ODI’s when huge players failed in first ODI. He isn’t a young blood. He is a matured human now, playing with responsibility and being the hero for many future players. Well, I am wishing him all the best and It’s my wish that one day, he will be the captain of Team India.

No comments:

Post a Comment