Monday 7 October 2013

THE REAL KRRISH



                Based on a true incident occurred in New Delhi, India where an old lady was living with her son and daughter in law in their home. Time passed and the lady grew older, needed help from both performing routine work. But her son started thinking that his mother will create trouble in future for both of them. So he started ignoring his mother. The mother knew that her son is no longer taking care of her. So she decided to visit the sacred place called “Dwarka”. From Dwarka, she bought beautiful idol of lord Krishna. For the mother, that wasn’t just an idol, she considered it to be her son. Because her own son has already ignored her. She worshipped it, talked to it, smile with it and she went addicted for her “beloved son” whom she called “Lalla”

                Later the mother went quite ill. She wasn’t even able to get off from the bed. It was Janmashtami and in the morning she asked her son to clean up the idol of her son Lalla and make him wear new clothes. Her son started the procedure to keep her mother’s heart satisfied. But somehow the idol slipped from son’s hands and fell on the floor.

Mother shouted from her room, “What happened? I feel you have hurt my son. What have you done? This is inauspicious.”
Son replies, “Mom. Nothing has happened. The idol is safe. It hasn’t got any scratch too.”
Mother,” How can you say that nothing has happened to my Lalla. He has fallen down. Call the doctor now. Ask him to come here and treat in front of me.”
Son,” How is this possible. I cannot do it.”

                The mother was strict and was shouting him to call a doctor. It made the crowd gathered near the home. One elder man came to her son and said, “Look son. The old ones are like children and we have to fulfill their wishes. You go to doctor, give him advanced fees and bring him here. For the sake of your mother, think about it. Son went to doctor but doctor denied to come with him. Son gave him double charge and finally made doctor agreed to come at his place. Doctor also took his medical bag with him. When he reached home, he saw the idol of lord Krishna.

Doctor said, “He’s all right. Nothing is happened.”

Mother replied,” Have you properly checked him? By seeing only, how can you be so sure he is all right? It means you have treated all your patients without checking them.”

Doctor exclaimed to the son, “What is she speaking? Let me go. I am wasting my time.”

Mother,” No. You cannot go from here until you properly check my son. He has fallen on floors. He must have got injuries.  Where is your stethoscope? Check him and go wherever you want.”

Son added,” Doctor, for the sake of my mother, please do what she is saying.”

                Then doctor took his stethoscope and checked the idol. He put it near the heart of an idol and got terrified what he listened.
                He listened the heart beats. The doctor scared and immediately took his stethoscope. He was sweating in full swing Air conditioned room. When people asked him what was happened. He replied,” I have got the “Gyaan” today. I served 65 years of my life serving people. Now I have realized the true “Gyaan”. Mother I will go to Dwarka, serve your son for the rest of my life and leave my “praan” there.”

No comments:

Post a Comment