Sunday 6 October 2013

Twinkle Twinkle Angel Stars

Loving little girls ever since Jiya came in my life when I went to Delhi. She taught me how little girls are, how they should be treated and how they must be taken care with immense love. I cannot forget the time I spent with that little kid. Like my blood is circulating in my body because of her as she filled up my life with joy and fun. The kid in a movie "Despicable Me" has also inspired me a lot. Though it is an animated movie, the youngest kid amongst the three little girls 'Agnes', I feel she is a real and will come to play with me coming out of the screen & I will give a fluffy unicorn, hug her and kiss her forehead when she'll go to bed.

It's Mumbai when Jiya is away from me. Back in Delhi, enjoying school, friends, mummy and daddy. Now I miss her company. I have no one to spend my weekends with. I used to go the India Gate on sundays with Jiya. Seeing the large gardens and water pools, she went crazy, she ran here and there and made me tired. But that always have satisfied me. Jiya has curley hair and you know my Bihar residing friend likes them a lot. She too, has curley hair. She is unmarried yet she has many children. Wondered why? Those are actually little baby bunnies whom she cares like her own children. After Jiya, I would probably list her name in my list as the most adorable kid! Now I am alone. I have no kids around. I always ask god to give company of little angels whenever I miss. And he does. Now he sends them into trains while journeying between Mumbai-Valsad. I am always accompanied by little girls! Wow! This is something greatest ever created by God. A girl. That's what my heart says when I see those little little eyes, little little fingers, little little palms and little little toes.

The most memorable moment I spent with a little girl around 10 year old in Goa Sampark Kranti. I was coming back from Delhi and I couldn't manage reservation ticket to return home. And so I decided to go by general ticket from Hazrat Nizamuddin. I found Goa Sampark Kranti which has no stop between HN and Vadodara. So I filled up my bags with biscuits and water because it was departing around 7:15 AM and reaching at 10 PM in Vadodara. As soon as I got in, a Delhi based family came in my compartment along with that little girl, going to attend the marriage ceremony in Goa. Within a minute, she started playing with me after eating some food. The busy schedule has made me forgotten her name. But her sweetest memory won't ever forgotten by me. She was both innocent and smart girl who never wanted to lose in life. She played different games with me during journey. If she lost, she beat me hardly. For her sake, I started losing games playing with her. Later she said, " I always take part in competitions held in our school. I always win and never let the other girls win the games." I thought," By God! Look at her self confidence! At the age of 10, she has such attitude in life, then what she'll be able to achieve when she'll get bigger!"

When the family started taking lunch, I got up from there and came down to the door and sat on the stairs. Suddenly a woman came and started shouting me, " Why are you eating Gutka and spitting?" I opened my mouth widely and said, " I never consume such things." She apologized and went to her place. I was listening to the Haryanvi songs sitting there and didn't went to my seat even after the family's lunch was over. The little girl was waiting for me but I didn't go there as I was in a deep thoughts about everything. She came to me mischievously from behind and pulled one of the ear plug from ear. She started listening and asked, "What type of a song is this?" I immediately changed it and turned hindi songs. She saw my face, was quite sentimental that time. She immediately asked like a big lady,

 "What happened? You have suddenly lost a smile. Why are you sitting here? Come on. We're going back. We're playing."

I said, "Okay okay beta. You just go there. I will come very soon. Sitting near door isn't safer."

She had decided to sit with me rather than going to her parents. But his father soon came and scolded her while taking her back. She gave her palm from window and I had a hand shake. The Vadodara station was about to arrive and that little one was tired playing games with me entire day. She was sleeping. I wanted to thank her but I could not even say her BYE & sung a line,


“Twinkle twinkle little stars, always come and make me laugh…..”

No comments:

Post a Comment