Wednesday 16 October 2013

Thats my dream!



                “With lots of dream (like me), Neha is living in the city of dreams called Mumbai. She is surviving alone with her mom and dreaming to be a perfect woman like she watches in the first class compartments of locals, offices and in the corporate units. She belongs to the middle class family yet she is enjoying her life without complains. Working in a private sector and communicating long journey every day, never loses her smile from her face. An obedient daughter of a beloved mother how she is caught in a big trouble struggles and fights for her life. Yet with all odds she keeps dreaming what she wants to be. 



               
                A brave heart of Mumbai will show the present conditions of woman in India. The true spirit to live life even after failure, mistakes and many struggles, Neha will define the real characteristic of a strongest woman of the society today. See how Neha writes her own destiny of life. Dreams do come true even after failure. We are special in this world.”

                This is my dream page and I am studying every day until I’ll make it fulfilled. An imagined character of my life is playing different roles in my mind when I go to sleep, when I am thinking and when I am spending my time alone. I am confident for her and I will go for it. No matter I taste the biggest failure of my life. I am very much thankful to the people who love me, who make me laugh, who criticize me and the most important ones who hate me from bottom of their heart. I am able to live on this earth because of you. Always remember following things,

-          Overconfidence kills you earlier than cigarettes.
-          Over attitude leads you to defeat earlier than you dream of it.
-          And Ego destroys you before you try to destroy anyone else.

                Live selfless life as many intellectuals do. Spread happiness, complain less and be trustworthy. With these words I am leaving you with one of the old stories described by Robin in his book “Who will cry when you die

                “A bedridden patient was admitted in a hospital. Next to him, another patient was admitted after two days who was suffering from a major decease. The new patient got the bed nearest to the window. Later they both became good friends. The patient nearer to the window was describing the bedridden man about the activities taking place outside the window and made the bedridden patients feel happier. He told him what people were doing, there was a garden and many flowers were being taken care by gardener, there was a bus stop and people were commuting, mother taking her little daughter to school etc. The bedridden patient was enjoying his company but he was feeling pretty annoyed as he too, wanted to see the activities taking place outside. He started to hate his friend. In a middle of a night, the patient nearest to window had got attack. He was struggling to call the nurse or doctor but he couldn’t. His bedridden friend was watching him die but didn’t push the bell for help deliberately and went asleep. In the morning when doctors came for examine, they declare him dead.

                A bedridden patient was happy and asked nurse to provide him the bed nearest to the window so he could see the activities outside. When he was transferred to that bed, he cried after starring out of the window. There was an only a thick brick wall outside the window. Except it, he found nothing and started blaming himself for his deed.

                It’s your life and you only know how you want to live. The simple story has only moral.

No comments:

Post a Comment